Niagara Falls has, in recent years, begun to diversify its offerings to the world. Most notably, the city has aimed to make itself into a popular place to live as well as visit. With a location just steps away from some of the city’s premier attractions, Phases 1 & 2 of Stanley District Condos are set to play a major role in Niagara Falls’s effort to revamp itself:
- To both the east and west, Ferry Street is lined with an array of shops and restaurants.
- A short walk to the north lies the Clifton Hill District, which has long served as the city’s premier tourist hub.
- The falls themselves sit to the south, and offer spectacular views every day of the year.
- Zehrs, Food Basics and a variety of independent retailers all have locations nearby.
- The U.S./Canada border is readily accessible via car or on foot.